Over the next weeks I am going to write about some of the things that were suggested in the survey I sent out last year.
This blog will be about spiritual techniques in every day life
I believe that we all come to this in our own time, either through a traumatic experience, being born with it or searching for a deeper meaning about our existence. But I do know if the person isn’t ready for the journey into their spiritual side it won’t work, as they will just miss the point completely.
So lets define what being spiritual means because there seems to be a lot of differing opinions about this.
Here is what it means to me.
- Being spiritual is not just about being kind, or thoughtful or having positive thoughts. It’s about being real, authentic, learning about yourself, your lessons and working on them. It’s about those inner feelings of faith that guide you through your life.
- It is about your beliefs, your connection to your higher self. It is hard and lonely at times because you can never go back to being as you were. You see life differently through kinder eyes. It doesn’t mean that you disown your darker side. It means you embrace, honour it and love it.
- You become more sensitive, you feel others pain, you become more at one with the universe; you understand that life is a journey and that things happen for a reason, that nothing is by chance.
- There are always consequences to actions and we have free will, but the only person that you can change is you.
- It helps you to understand that people’s past plays a major role in their lives and how they chose to live it is their choice. It is not yours. They need to be allowed to learn and grow in accordance with their higher self.
- That what we experience in our time here is in order for our soul to grow. That just as nature has cycles so do we.
- That we are never given more than we can cope with and that when it is time to leave this life we only move through the veil we have never truly gone.
We chose this life
I want you to think about what being spiritual means to you, if you have time write it down in your journal.
Some of the techniques that I think are important are:
Energy protection (vital)
Being kind to yourself
Work out the ones that are important to you and start incorporating them into your everyday life and watch the changes.
Let me know how you got on.
If you have an questions message me on https://www.judithtehuia.com/contact/ or email@example.com