How many times have you just wanted to give up? Walk away and not look back. Some times it becomes all too hard and you ask yourself why you are doing it? What are you learning from it?
There are other times when you probably need to go but you can’t, you want to but circumstances stop you. I feel that this year has been a lot like this, pushing to see how much you can take, being tested in every area of you life.
At the moment so many of us feel as though we have had the stitching unpicked on our psyche, our outer part and things can’t be put back together the way they were. There is that feeling of floating, not being tethered, not knowing how to put yourself back the way you want, or how it’s supposed to look. Our energy is changing so much, has changed so much.
I was talking to a friend about this and she said, “Ask for the ancient parts of self that need to be here to come, ask for the parts of now that need to be here to come and ask for the parts of your future self that need to be here to come.”
That is what I have done I’m not sure how long it will take to settle, or when I will be clear about who I am now, I am happy to wait for me to appear, but you could try it too if you are at the crossroads and wanting to change career or to do something really different, or something you have wanted to do for years, even if you haven’t a clue as to what it is.
Many of us will be going in very different directions we just need to be patient and let it come to us. don’t give up on your dreams, you may not be clear about what you want at this stage but you know that you want something different. It may not have a name yet.
Well, as they say it can run you over or make you stronger. I intend to be stronger. You can’t change the lesson but you can change how you deal with it.
The break from my work this year has allowed me to think about the work I do and how much I love it. Just how I will do it in the future is up to spirit and I wouldn’t mind if they gave me a hint soon. I do know I will be doing some study but need to get that sorted and I have been thinking about the e-courses but they will be little ones. not huge large ones.
They are going to be about all the courses and workshops I have run over the years so quite a task. I now realize how much pressure I have put myself under in the past years and I have promised myself to not go there again, so little steps. It’s amazing when you are forced to step back how your perspective changes. So onwards and upwards from here for all of us.
Here are some other things you could try to get your perspective a little clearer on what you want from your life:
- A really good thing to do is to list your skills, write down what your ideal job would be like, what it would feel like and the people you would like to work with. If it’s around life and not work them focus on those things.
- Create a vision board of what it would look like and feel like, your life style and the changes you would need to make in order for it to happen.
- This process could bring up your blocks, your thoughts and so on. It could also be about doing the exercise above connecting the new parts of self together and see how that feels.
- Create a positive vibe around it and go for it.
We all need someone so if it’s all getting too much catch up with a friend, have a chat on the phone to someone, what ever you need to do. As this time will pass.
- Tell that negative voice in your head to take a hike it doesn’t have a place in your life.
- Be gentle and give it time. This year has been a harsh one.
- Be mindful.
- Take time out to meditate it helps get things in perspective.
- Go for a walk.
- Have a chat to someone.
- If need be have a rest.
- In all cases take care of yourself.
One of the things that I find that works is finding a quiet place; do some breathing exercises. Concentrate on your breathing for a minute or two, and then ask, “What is it that I need to do in this situation?”
The other place for me that works is out in the garden.
I love spring and the little flowers that are brave enough to pop through in the cold.
Love and Blessings
I have a few places left for Holistic Counselling clients
I am still available for Intuitive Readings