Don’t think that because I was born clairvoyant and have always been aware I have had spirit with me, that I don’t loose the plot and rant and rave at then occasionally. Well sometimes more than occasionally. I’m sure they roll their eyes and think there she goes again, but sometimes the things I’m mad at them about are serious, well for me they are. So because I’m not getting an answer and believe me it takes quite a lot for me to yell at them, the usual performance is I’m not working for you anymore, forget it, I’m done, I’m going to get a normal job and start earning some money so I can have a life. That lasts about two nights or days and then I will get an answer, not always the one I want to hear, but things fall back into place.
Really, I could no more live with out them in my life, than breathing, so sometimes I need to stop and really look at what is going on.
- What things do you do to get life back into focus?
- One of the things that I do that helps me, is to close my eyes, and concentrate on my breathing, breathing in deeply and then releasing my breath. I usually repeating this about four times. By then I am more focused, and less stressed.
- The other thing that I find that helps is to get out in nature, go for a walk get out into the garden or the beach park whatever helps you, it is very hard to be mad with nature, especially when you find a beautiful flower, or see a bird watching you.
- Talking to a friend someone that gets you. We don’t always need advise we just need someone to listen to us.
- Meditation is the other thing. It doesn’t have to be long a bit like the breathing it just helps to concentrating on relaxing the body and mind.
By that time I’m ready to say I’m sorry until the next time I have a wobble.
I am still available for readings and counselling and the Meditation classes are now held at Angels Realms at Water Gardens on Tuesday evenings. Please book your place, as places are limited.
The new Toolbox workshop is on in a few weeks we have a few places available here is the link The toolbox workshops
The Toolbox for life’s little emergencies is doing really well. It would make a lovely gift for a new or busy Mum.
P.S check out my new webpage for the free meditations and courses and give us some feed back. judithtehuia.com