At the beginning you can’t see a way forward, you feel helpless, scared and powerless. You can’t understand why you have got to this point what might be stopping you having the ability to move forward.
There are so many questions that don’t seem to have answers. You have no energy you just want to lie down and sleep, but when you wake up it is still there, nothing has changed.
All you want is to have some control back in your life, to have some peace, less stress, to stop worrying about day-to-day stuff. You want to find some time for yourself, some happiness, but you don’t think it is possible.
It maybe time to get some help, explore the challenges and blockages in your life and map a path that can get you to where you would like to be.
- Investing time in understanding how you cope with life is investing in your future happiness. Delving into your core beliefs good or bad can help give a better understanding of how you deal with life situations. Changing them into positive life skills is empowering.
- Looking at your habits, and why you do things the way you do.
- Taking time to take stock of where you are in life and then having an achievable goal set out to move forward will really inspire you to make the changes.
- Dealing with stress, looking at your future in a more positive way is giving you some pretty important tools to work with. We all need hope.
Transition coaching is a blend of traditional counselling coupled with depth intuition as together we explore the challenges and blockages in your life. Together, we discover the answer to such questions as:
- What you are unhappy about and would like to change?
- Should I just put up with it?
- What do I really want to do?
- What do I want to get out of life?
- How do I get there?
- Why do I feel stuck?
As the answers to these questions begin to emerge, we will start to put together a roadmap of your goals. We will create a Transition Plan™ that will set you up with some practical life changing skills in order to move forward in your new life. Transitional Counselling has helped many people move through changes in their lives in a supported and empathetic environment. It adds skills to your toolbox allowing you to feel empowered and in control.