We go through many Transitions in our lives some we deal with really well and others we struggle with. Often how we deal with change is in the makeup of who we are. Going to school for the first time, then into high school can be a breeze for some but other it can be a difficult process. Leaving home and starting work or going to university are major transitions. Marriage, children, motherhood, career choices, career paths, empty nest syndrome , divorce, menopause and then what? Are all major transitions but how do we deal with them?
- When you are at that point where you honestly can’t see the way ahead having someone walk beside you, helping you clear the debris, supporting you in the changes you are making and giving you a gentle nudge when you want to give up is vital. These are things that a Transition Coach does willing and in caring manner.As the answers to the blocks that are holding you back start to emerge a plan to move for is taking shape.
- The solutions maybe simple just an adjustment to your thought process and focusing on what you have to be thankful for, rather than what you don’t have.
- You may find that the issue goes a little deeper so pondering questions will be asked. As we explore this and it becomes clearer we will create a Transition Plan™ that will set you up with some practical life changing skills in order to move forward in your new life.
- Giving yourself time maybe new to you and spending time with someone on a regular basis who is solely there for you through your transition what ever it maybe giving you encouragement can change your life forever.
- When you have finally made the Transition and are well and truly set on your new path, you will have gained new skills, have a different out look on life and be ready for the next challenge.
Transition Coaching provides three different packages covering all situations
Find them on my webpage https://www.judithtehuia.com/my-services/transition-coaching/