Spiritual development is not just about being kind, or thoughtful or having positive thoughts. It’s about being real, authentic, learning about yourself, your lessons and working on them. It’s about those inner feelings of faith that guide you through your life.
It is about your beliefs, your connection to your higher self. It is hard and lonely at times because you can never go back to being as you were. You see life differently through kinder eyes. It doesn’t mean that you disown your darker side. It means you embrace, honour it and love it.
So why would you want to work on your Spiritual development?
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- What do I want out of my life?
- Do I want to connect to my potential and bring the spiritual, psychical and emotional aspects of my life into being?
- Am I happy?
Often we chose the safe option, as that’s what our logical part wants for us. But if you reflect for a moment and tap into your heart what does it say?
Our heart is where our desires and dreams are kept, so why not listen to what it is telling you.
- Spiritual Development is a journey of discovery: you discover that you are far more than the physical you. That there are depths to you that you couldn’t image. You begin to understand that you have lessons to learn and that going on the self discovery journey puts you in touch with skills to work through these lessons in a much more positive way. You grow and blossom.
- You begin to understand that each of our journeys is different, and that we each have the right to walk our path at our own pace and learn what we need to in our own way. Not in someone else’s time, or on someone else’s way.
- That we have many gifts that we often can’t see. But through spiritual development we explore them in a safe environment and use them in an ethical way.
- We learn that we are all connected through collective consciousness and one-way or another what someone does somewhere else will affect us.
- As we grow on a spiritual level we become more sensitive which can be a good thing or make it more difficult, but we learn to protect our own energy field. We become kinder to ourselves and to our planet. We understand that looking after us first means that we can then look after others.
In my new online courses you can choose which course you would like to begin your journey with. I do advise ‘Guarding the door to your Sacred Space’ as this is the foundation for all the learning to follow.
- Regain control over your life’s path.
- Feel more empowered in your workplace environment.
- Create a more calm and peaceful day.
This course will give you the techniques to take control of how you live your life. Cleansing or resetting your energy so that your experiences, moods and feelings are not influenced by something or someone else.
For me, this module is the foundation to any work that you will be doing that involves working with your intuitive abilities, conscious awareness, healing and spiritual or psychic work.
We all know that when building a new house, if the foundations aren’t solid to build on, the building will not last the distance. For me, learning these techniques is the solid foundation to build any work that involves states of reality. But it is also helpful in our everyday lives.
Creating a sacred space and using spiritual protection will become second nature after a while.
Follow me on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Judith-Te-Huia-223776474429041/